Terms And Condition
ROLLER SKATING CHAMPIONSHIP
- Roller Skating Competition:
1.All events are final events.
2.One score will be given, from 0–10, for forms, tracing edge quality.
- Level I — Figure #1, ROF-LOF (right outer forward — left outer forward) — Circle Eight
- A Level I figure skater should be able to:
- Fall and get up unassisted.
- Start from a initial position.
- Skate a ROF and LOF edge for one fourth of a circle.
- Level II — Figure #1B, LOIF-ROIF (left outer inner forward — right outer inner forward) — Change Eight
- A Level II figure skater should be able to complete the Level I skills and:
- Skate a RIF (right inner forward) and LIF (left inner forward) edge for one fourth of a circle.
- Perform a LOIF and a ROIF change of edge.
- Level III — Figure #5A, ROIF- LOIF- Serpentine
- A Level III figure skater should be able to:
- Complete 1and a half circles on a single push.
- Level IV — Figure #7, ROF- LOF- Three Turn
- A Level III figure skater should be able to complete the Level I and Level II skills and:
- Perform a ROF and LOF three turn.
- Level V — Race track
- Race of 1000mts
- 8Laps Circuit
- No sharp objects, personal listening devices, hats or scarves, loose necklaces, jewellery or beads to be worn while skating. Any object that poses a danger will be confiscated by the coordinator on duty.
- At no point, eating or drinking allowed on the skating floor.
- Skaters skate at their own risk.
- The use of cameras, mobile phones, music players or any hand held equipment is not permitted while skating.
- While all reasonable measures are in place to ensure your safety, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the safety information prior to entering the rink (skating floor). It is your responsibility to bring to the attention of the coordinator any event or act which may impact on your safety while skating.