Terms And Condition
RANGOLI MAKING COMPETITION
- Each participant school can depute maximum one team comprising of two student participants.
- This competition will be conducted on the topic “Indian festivals”
- The total duration for completing the rangoli shall not exceed one hour and thirty minutes.
- A space measuring 3 feet by 3 feet will be provided to each group.
- Rangoli should be done in rangoli powder only.
- use of any reference such as greetings or printed material/picture, in miniature form or otherwise should be avoided.
- Rangoli powder will be provided by the organizer (4 colors only). The participants may bring their own material/powder in case they want to use other then the color provided.
- Registration Fees: Rs 50 per individual. (Team of two: Rs 100)