Terms And Condition
- The poems can be of any length and on any theme.
- Individuals may enter more than one poem. However, we strongly advise that you concentrate on drafting and redrafting your poems and send only a selection of your very best. Remember, quality is more important than quantity.
- Each poem must be the original work of the author (we run checks for plagiarism on all selected poems), and must not have been previously published (in print, including anthologies, magazines and solo collections; online on any website, including blogs, online magazines or on social media such as Twitter, Facebook or Instagram; broadcast on any regional, national or online TV station or via any radio platform) or have won any other competition.
- Poems must be in English/Hindi only.
- Competition entries cannot be returned under any circumstances. Please make sure you take note of all poems entered and send copies only.
- Entries must sent their poem by e-mail (email@example.com).
- By entering this competition, entrants agree that their poems and data may be used anonymously for research purposes.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning this decision.
- All entries must be received by 15th April 2016. Late entries will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Registration Fees: Rs 50 per entry