Terms And Condition
JINGLE MAKING COMPETITION
- All entries must be accompanied by the name of the student, Reg No, Department.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by the competition rules and transfer all rights of the design without limitation to the organizer to use, display, make copies, publish in any media, alter, etc. Entries will become the sole and exclusive property of the Jhankaar-The beat of LPU.
- Submit original sound track and composition. The work must be original and must not have been previously published (online on any website, including blogs or on social media such as Twitter, Facebook or Instagram; broadcast on any regional, national or online TV station or via any radio platform) or have won any other competition.
- A short paragraph, explaining the concept of the jingle, is required.
- If all entries are deemed unsuitable or unqualified, the organizer will have the right to determine whether to extend the dateline.
- The organizer reserves the rights to modify the competition rules and regulations at any time.
- College Life.
Registration fees: Rs 100