Terms And Condition
AVIV MASTER CHEF
- Participation of AVIV MasterChef 2016 will be in a team of 2 persons.
- Chefs will have 3 hours of time for cooking,preparations and plating.
- There would be a single round which would consist of a 3 course meal. Participants needs to prepare a 3 course meal i.e. a starter, a main course meal and a dessert.
- Team first have to fill the google form given below and submit their menu for 3 course which would be scruitinized and participants will be informed within 24 hours of their response.
- Chefs are required to bring their own ingredients.
- Chefs are required to arrive at the competition at least 30 minutes prior to event start in and setup their stations.
- Chefs will be responsible for bringing any fresh product or any other special raw material they require for the competition.
- No food may be prepared prior to the competition.
- Non veg item and liquor(e.g. wine) are not allowed in the competition.
- No pre-made dough of any kind can be brought to the competition.
- At the end of the hour cooking contest each executive chef will present their food to the judging panel and the audience.
- The guest judges will be able to taste the chef’s entrée courses and score them on presentation, creativity and taste.
- Judges will score the courses based on plate presentation, creativity and taste.
- Each judge will give a score out of 30 points.The final scorecard will be a result of 100 points.
- The combined points will be added up from all the judges and averaged for a total score out of a possible 90 points.
- The remaining possible 10 points will be added up from the public present there.
- Scores from the Expert and public will be added together, and the winning score and chef team will be announced. In the event of a tie score the Expert Judges’ decision will be final.
For any enquiries contact – 9569992133,9653939491